EF NINGBO, YUYAO AND CIXI
Education First (EF) Ningbo, Yuyao and Cixi are English language training schools that teach students ages 3 to 17 years old. Class sizes range from 10-12 students and last up to two hours. EF has its own curriculum and provides teachers with teaching materials, digital resources and multimedia capable classrooms with interactive whiteboards. Across our eight schools, we have over 100 international teachers. Our schools are distributed throughout the cities, meaning you are never far from a friendly face.
Salary and Benefits:
· Salary + Housing Allowance: Starts at 12,000 RMB per month
· Yearly Flight Allowance: 9,000 RMB
· Yearly Performance Bonus: Up to 3,000 RMB
· Visa Cost Reimbursement: All costs reimbursed upon arrival
· Arrival: Airport pick up and seven days free hotel stay
· Health Insurance: Aetna medical insurance, paid by employer
· Chinese Classes: Online Chinese classes through EF’s Chinesetown site
· TKT Certificates: Teachers can certify their teaching experience with two Teaching Knowledge Tests (TKTs) per contract. TKTs are offered by the University of Cambridge, and the cost is covered by EF.
· Career Development: Teachers develop through training, observations and ability-based career progression to senior teacher, trainer, event coordinator, manager, and many more.
· Additional Learning Opportunities: HSK 1 & HSK 2 Chinese language learning courses and CELT-P teaching qualifications.
Qualifications and Experience:
Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree and be prepared to complete a 120-hour TEFL certificate before coming to China.
Some work experience with children is desired, not necessarily required for candidates with the right attitude and skillset.
Required Application Documents:
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
You must sign in to apply for this position.