English as Second Language Teaching
Elite learning is a high-end English training brand and our VIPs and corporate training clients cover a wide range of crucial government departments and Fortune 500 companies, such as Bank of China, ICBC, PETRO CHINA,SINOPEC ,Bayer and Ferrari…
So far Elite English Learning has established 5 Adult Learning Centers and Corporate Training Department in the hub of Beijing, all of which are run independently under the same management system of Elite Learning.
• Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities,
• Implement procedures and course contents according to pre-designed course planners required by the organization,
• Instruct students individually and in groups, using various teaching methods such as lectures, discussions, and demonstrations,
• Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects and communicate those objectives to students,
• Plan and conduct activities for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration, and work time that provides students with opportunities to observe, discuss, question, and investigate,
• Enforce rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining proper order among the students for whom they are responsible,
• Observe and evaluate students’ work to determine progress and record performance to make suggestions for improvement,
• Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials (if appropriate) to meet students’ varying needs, abilities, and interests,
• Prepare students for further education by encouraging them to explore learning opportunities and to persevere with challenging tasks.
Salary and Benefits:
• Competitive salary
• 2 Days off per week
• Paid overtime for teaching
• Paid Annual Leave
• One-year Z working visa
• Accident Insurance
• 12-month contract
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor degree or above,
• Clear, articulate English with British or American accent,
• Knowledge in basic English grammar,
• Knowledge in pedagogy and teaching methodology preferred,
• Sense of responsibility for students,
• Ability to motivate and encourage students in continuous learning,
• Ability and skills in activating class atmosphere,
• Ability to work together with colleagues to contribute to the enhancement of teaching quality.
Required Application Documents:
• Reference letter
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
You must sign in to apply for this position.