ENREACH provides the best of Western and Chinese education to make critical, creative, independent thinkers who are successful in international colleges and education programs.
THE DEBATE ROLE: The role of ENREACH’s Public Speaking and Debate Coach provides a key component to our students’ liberal arts education. Lead high-potential Chinese students, ages 9 to 18, in a public forum style debate. Help them develop the confidence and skills they need to express themselves for life abroad in American universities.
THE ENGLISH LITERATURE ROLE: ENREACH’s English Literature course is the backbone of our liberal arts program. You’ll be helping some of China’s brightest talent, ages 9 to 18, by taking them through the process of analyzing, crafting, and composing narrative essays before moving through expository forms, persuasion, and research.
THE DRAMA ROLE: ENREACH’s Drama Teachers play a star role at our company. You’ll teach the basics of drama, acting, and stage design to some of China’s brightest talent, ages 9 to 18. You’ll also oversee costume creation and help to run theater productions. Showcase your talent while making an impact as a liberal arts educator by encouraging self-expression and creativity.
Salary and Benefits:
At ENREACH, taking care of staff is our priority. Discover an exciting life abroad, receive a great employment package, and join a fun and supportive team – all in a workplace that you’ll love.
· Comprehensive benefits package including an average salary of 20,500+ RMB per month, Chinese holidays, paid vacation, flight reimbursement, contract renewal bonus, and more
· Company relocation support including airport pick up, initial hotel stay, apartment hunting assistance, and cash advance 100% covered employee health insurance · Sponsored legal Chinese (Z) Work Visa
· Freedom to creatively adapt curriculum to the needs of each class
· High profile participation in local and national competitions
· Development and participation in drama festivals
· Great company resources including a multifunctional classroom and drama space equipped with dressing room for drama classes and performance
· Opportunity to connect with 10+ ENREACH partner programs worldwide (Educational Theatre Association and more)
· An enjoyable life abroad in one of China’s major cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Nanjing, Wuxi, or Chengdu
· Cultural immersion and the chance to meet people from around the world
Qualifications and Experience:
QUALIFICATIONS · Bachelor’s degree in any discipline (English, writing, drama, or education preferred for English and Drama roles) · Debate coaching experience for debate role · Teaching experience preferred · The ability to live and work in China for one to two years · A commitment to excellence, an entrepreneurial mindset, and the ability to work efficiently in a startup environment
Required Application Documents:
Please include a resume/CV that details any and all experience relevant to the position.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
You must sign in to apply for this position.