Math Teacher Needed for International school in Dongguan, Guangdong
School: Tsinglan School
Direct Supervisor: Math Department Content Leader
Student Group: Grades 1-8
1. Responsibly plan and teach math lessons and support students as a homeroom teacher
2. Contribute to and develop a comprehensive math curriculum for Tsinglan School
3. Contribute to the active, co-curricular math program at Tsinglan School
4. Create an upper school (grade 9-12) component to the math program when the upper school is added
5. Promote cross-cultural understanding among faculty and students
6. Participate actively in curricular work, curricular writing, and professional development within the curriculum group and the faculty at large
7. Maintain positive relationships with parents and participate in parent-teacher conferences
8. Offer at least one elective or club for students each semester
9. Assist with Foci-Learning Week, Summer School, Study Trips when possible.
10. Assess regularly and thoughtfully, both formatively and summatively, including midterms and final exams
11. Enter attendance records and grading data frequently into PowerSchool
12. Care for all students in class and actively report concerns and accolades regarding students’ progress in class
13. Support and work with the support staff where appropriate, including the admissions officers by writing and grading admissions tests
Salary and Benefits:
2.Accommodation allowance: 5k
Qualifications and Experience:
1. Native English speaker with excellent verbal and written English language skills;
2. Bachelor's Degree or higher degree of math related subjects supported with a teaching certificate/training
3. An effective teaching practitioner;
4. Competent in the use of ICT and software/hardware based teaching resources
5. A proven ability to bring about improvements in the quality of teaching and learning across a curriculum area that results in improved outcomes for students;
6. Strong working knowledge of an international curriculum esp. on American common core;
7. Committed to the protection and safeguarding of children;
8. Passionate and ambitious about the success of Tsinglan School;
9. An effective communicator;
10. Experience of teaching children for whose English is an additional language is preferred;
11. Previous experience of teaching within an ESL or start-up environment will be advantageous
12. Flexibility, patience and team spirits are also desirable assets
Required Application Documents:
How to apply:
Jiangshuai Management Consulting Co., LTD, We are a reliable recruiting agency based in Chengdu. We are a licensed recruiting agency working with the Public school, Trainng school, Internationals school, more in China. We are sure we can find you the right position you are looking for.
Please feel free to reach out to us for any question or anything you might want to ask .If you are interested, please send me the resume, photo.
Email address: email@example.com
More positions please check our website: http://www.intlrecruitcenter.com/
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
You must sign in to apply for this position.