United Study is a British educational consultancy company, offering teach abroad opportunities in China. We work closely with our partners ensuring teachers are well taken care of.
· Job title: English Teacher
· Provide English course to students of all ages (2 to 12 mainly)
· You will teach for a maximum of 20 hours per week
· 5-day work week (W-SS)
· Your classes will consist of groups ranging from 4-6 students each.
· Depending on your time, you may be asked to provide a limited number of demonstration classes to potential customers, as well as to bring your energy and ideas to outside marketing activities.
· Attend weekly meeting, training, workshop and complete paperwork.
· The only musts for this job are an openness to new cultures, the ability to communicate professionally across languages, and a love of teaching young learners.
Salary and Benefits:
You will be provided with:
· Professional training
· Academic training
· Opportunities for advancement according to your skills and interests
· Teaching materials and resources
· Opportunities for group task development, and outstanding skills showcases
· Part time opportunities for additional income.
Basic salary: 16,000+ to 20,000 RMB per month, (before tax)
1. Contract completion bonus: 9,000 RMB.
2. Bonus for successful demo, customer retention and new teacher recommendation; (average around 3,000 RMB / month）
3. Quarterly evaluation bonus: 300 RMB to 1,000 RMB depending on performance.
4. Overtime pay: 200 RMB per hour for extra teaching
1. Housing allowance: 1,800 RMB per month
2. Reimbursement of flight ticket to China: 6,000 RMB as maximum
3. Flight allowance: 6,000 RMB on completion of contract
1. Visa support: provide legal residence permit
2. Medical accident insurance
3. Paid holiday: public holiday + annual leave
4. Professional training: TEFL certificate in China
5. Opportunities of promotion
6. Airport pick-up, free hotel upon arrival, team building, etc.
7. Maternity / Nurse leave
Special Benefits for teachers who have or want to bring nuclear family to China:
· Medical & accident insurance for foreign spouse and lineal relatives in China.
· Housing allowance for children.
· Local education allowance for children.
Qualifications and Experience:
1. Speak English fluently.
2. Bachelor's degree or above from: UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa.
3. TEFL / TESOL preferred.
4. At least 2 years relevant experience, with a reference letter.
5. Clean criminal record.
Required Application Documents:
Please send your CV/Resume and a recent photograph:
Email: email@example.com WeChat: SMS597
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
You must sign in to apply for this position.