United Study are offering ESL Teaching positions across China.
From kindergarten up to adults, public schools, private schools and language centres, we have various options for you to choose from. (No teaching experience necessary, new teachers are welcome!).
- Contract length: 10-12 months.
- Maximum of 40 working hours per week, (including office hours).
- Work 5 days a week, with 2 days off.
- Class length from 40 minutes to 1 hour typically.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salaries from: 10,000 RMB - 27,250 RMB. *
Benefits may include: *
- Flight reimbursement
- Free apartment or housing allowance
- Prepaid 120- hour TEFL course
- Quarterly bonuses
- Renewal bonus
- Free Mandarin lessons
- Foreigner meet up events
- Airport pickup
- Hotel provided on your arrival
- Free meals
Special Benefits for teachers who have or want to bring nuclear family to China. (We have training centres teaching mainly young learners, must have 2 years relevant experience). *
- Medical & accident insurance for foreign spouse and lineal relatives in China.
- Housing allowance for children.
- Local education allowance for children.
- Maternity / Nurse leave.
(* Salary and benefits depend on job type, location, qualifications and prior experience).
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or above from: UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa or New Zealand.
- TEFL / TESOL / other relevant teaching certificate - (minimum of 120 hours). Or 2 years teaching experience.
- Speak English fluently.
- Clear criminal record check.
Required Application Documents:
Please send your CV/Resume and a recent photograph to:- email@example.com
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
You must sign in to apply for this position.