United Study is a British educational consultancy company, offering teach abroad opportunities in China. We work closely with our partners, ensuring teachers are well taken care of. (No experience necessary, new teachers welcome!)
1. Teaching adults from age 18-55.
2. Working 35 hours per week.
3. Two days off every week, usually you will have days off on weekdays and work weekends.
4. Two types of shift work: Morning shift: 9/10 AM – 5/6 PM
Evening shift: 1/2 PM – 9/10PM
Salary and Benefits:
· Competitive salary between 12,000-18,000 RMB, (depending on city and qualifications)
· Housing allowance 2,000-3,000 RMB / month depending on qualification
· Quarterly performance bonus of 2,500 RMB depending on performance
· Flight allowance up to 8000 RMB
· Contract renew bonus of 3,000-6,000 RMB
· Open class bonus of 200 RMB per new student
· Chinese National holidays: 11 days, +10 days of annual leave and +1 day for Christmas
· Paid hotel accommodation upon arrival for 7 days
· Health and Accidental Insurance
· Support finding accommodation
· On-going training and professional development
· Career development opportunities in teaching, course development, and regional training
· Full Support in making the transition to China
· Interview guidance
· Visa guidance
· Prepaid 120-Hour TEFL Course
· Pre-training: Orientation, learn about Chinese culture, free Mandarin lesson and learn about the teaching methodology
· Airport pickup
· City life introduction and guidance
· Participate in activities and events
Qualifications and Experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree or above from: UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa.
2. TEFL / TESOL or relevant certificate (minimum of 120 hours). Or 2 years of teaching experience.
3. Speak English fluently.
4. Clean criminal record.
Required Application Documents:
Please send your CV/Resume and a recent photograph:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org WeChat: SMS5977
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
You must sign in to apply for this position.