United Study is a British educational consultancy company, offering teach abroad opportunities in China. We work closely with our partners, ensuring teachers are well taken care of. (No experience necessary, new teachers welcome!)
Second and third-tier cities have very rich cultures, with beautiful scenery and some of them are coastal cities, such as Qingdao and Weifang. They have lower consumption levels than first-tier cities, your salary will go much further and you will be able to save just as much as living in a first-tier city.
You can choose what age range you want to teach: kindergarten, elementary school, junior high school, senior high school or university.
Plus, you can choose to work in a public school, private school or international school.
Option 1: Graduates with no work experience
1. Job Title: Oral English Teacher
2. Working hours: no more than 20 hours per week
3. No office hours
4. Remuneration: salary 10,000 – 12,000 RMB. (Depends on the province).
Option 2: Candidates with 1-2 years’ work experience. (Some graduates may be accepted depending on the school)
1. Job Title: Class Teacher or Subject Teacher
2. Working hours: 8.00am - 5.00pm (teaching hours no more than 20 hours + office hours)
3. Renumeration: salary 12,000 - 16,000 RMB (Salary depends on the qualifications of the applicant).
Salary and Benefits:
Benefits for both options:
1. Flight allowance
3. Airport pick up upon arrival and free hotel
4. Free living accommodation and three meals
5. Paid national legal holidays
Qualifications and Experience:
1. Speak English fluently.
2. Bachelor’s degree or above from: UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa.
3. TEFL / TESOL / other teaching certificate, (minimum of 120 hours). Or 2 years teaching experience required.
4. Clean criminal record.
Required Application Documents:
Please send your CV/Resume and a recent photograph:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org WeChat: SMS5977
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
You must sign in to apply for this position.