United Study is a British educational consultancy company, offering teach abroad opportunities in China. We work closely with our partners, ensuring teachers are well taken care of. (No experience necessary, new teachers welcome!)
We have 30 branches across China to choose from.
· The candidate should be motivated, enthusiastic and passionate about teaching, as well as living in a foreign country.
· Teach and conduct ESL lessons.
· Make corresponding learning plan according to the level of each student.
· Be responsible for teaching English, including listening, speaking, writing, etc.
· Class sizes: 1 to 1 tutoring and small class lessons of 5 to 10 students.
· Teaching students aged 3-12 years old.
· Schedule of 10 to 23 hours per week.
· Teaching hours: W-F: 2:30pm – 8:30pm, S-S: 8:30am – 6:30pm.
· Provided curriculum.
Salary and Benefits:
· Competitive salary: 14,000-25000 RMB per month, (2021-3520 USD), (basic salary + bonus + allowance). Bonus will depend on performance.
· Reimbursed work visa, residence permit and medical check-up fees.
· House allowance or free apartment.
· Assisting with apartment renting if getting own apartment.
· Social insurance.
· Year-end bonus (500-10000 RMB),72-1455 USD
· Demo bonus (100-1500 RMB monthly), 14-218 USD
· Students renew contract bonus (500-1500 RMB monthly), 72-218 USD
· Teachers renew contract bonus (2000-500 RMB), 292-730 USD
· Settlement fee (4000 RMB), 584 USD
· Paid holiday: Chinese national holidays + 3 days paid holidays
· Air ticket bonus (6000 RMB), 873 USD
· Pick-up service and up to 7 days free hotel.
· Full induction.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree or above from: UK, USA, Ireland, Canada, Australia or New Zealand.
· TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate. Or 2 years related teaching experience.
· Speak English fluently.
· Clean criminal record.
Required Application Documents:
Please send your CV/Resume and a recent photograph:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org WeChat: SMS5977
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
You must sign in to apply for this position.